The HondaLink app suite and iOS Cable Kit offer a whole new level of connectivity on the 2014 Honda Civic EX and EX-L.
By combining the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System and an iPhone, users can enjoy the following features:
- Answer your iPhone, hear incoming text messages, and select a different song from your iTunes playlist with the simple press of a steering wheel button
- Press the steering wheel talk button to interact with Siri
- Find your destination using the built-in navigation system or the HondaLink Navigation app which comes with turn-by-turn directions and traffic reports
- Find restaurants, gas stations, and other points of interest and access worldwide weather reports via the HondaLink Connect app
- Use the HondaLink Aha app to listen to your favorite podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio
How It Works
iPhone connectivity is only available for 2014 Honda Civic EX and EX-L models. In addition, owners must have an iPhone 5, 5C, or 5S.
Download the HondaLink Launcher and HondaLink Connect apps. Both are free and available on the iTunes store. The HondaLink Aha (free) and HondaLink Navigation ($59.99) apps are optional. You can learn more at hondalink.com.
Connect the phone to the display panel via the iOS Cable Kit ($99.00) and add the navigation system as a Bluetooth device on your iPhone.
In addition to convenience, connecting an iPhone to the navigation system allows drivers to access the phone's functions while keeping their eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel.
Ready to enjoy a truly mobile experience? If you own a qualifying Civic and iPhone, all you need is the iOS Cable Kit to enjoy the complete HondaLink experience. Click here to learn more.